There are many Americans who love going on vacation in Roatan. Therefore, it’s no wonder that there are many flights from the USA to this beautiful Caribbean Island. Make sure to purchase a ticket for your flight to Roatan in time.
In case you are wondering how to get from Miami and Dallas to Roatan, American Airlines offers return flight tickets. Residents of Atlanta will be happy to hear that they can purchase their flight ticket to Roatan via Delta Airlines. Travelers from Miami, New York, and Tampa can fly to Roatan by Cayman Airways. Keep in mind that these flights make one stop at Grand Cayman. The easiest way to get to Roatan from Houston is by using services of the United Airlines. Avianca Airlines is a popular option for passengers coming from the West Coast of the USA and offer connections from cities all over the USA, all flights go via San Salvador in El Salvador.
• American Airlines (Miami and Dallas to Roatan)
• Delta Airlines (Atlanta to Roatan)
• United Airlines (Houston to Roatan)
• Cayman Airways (Tampa, Miami, and New York to Roatan with one stop at Grand Cayman)
• Avianca Airlines (USA connections to San Salvador to Roatan)