Getting to Roatan by airlines is quite easy as there are many direct international flights to Roatan nowadays. If you are planning to catch a flight from Miami or Dallas, you can purchase a ticket with American Airlines. The easiest way to fly to Roatan for travelers from Toronto and Montreal is to use Sun Wing and Transat, while Delta Airlines offers flights to the island from Atlanta. Avianca Airlines are a popular option for passengers coming from the West Coast of the USA and offer connections from cities all over the USA, all flights go via San Salvador in El Salvador.
In case you are looking to get to Roatan from cities like Tampa, New York, or Kingston, you will be happy to hear that Grand Cayman offers flights with one stop. Travelers who wish to reach the island from Belize City can book a flight with Tropic Air.
• American Airlines ( Miami and Dallas to Roatan)
• Tropic Airlines (Belize City to Roatan)
• Avianca Airlines (USA connections to San Salvador to Roatan)
• Delta Airlines (Atlanta to Roatan)
• United Airlines (Houston to Roatan)
• Transat and Sun Wing Airlines (Montreal and Toronto to Roatan)
• Cayman Airways (Tampa, Miami, New York, and Kingston to Roatan with one stop at Grand Cayman)
As for domestic flights, Istena, Lanhsa & CM, and Sosa airlines transfer passengers daily to Roatan from places like Guanaja, Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, and La Ceiba.