- Sunday | October 23, 2016
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum, Mud Hole, Roatan
- 504 9693 7952
Sun Water Champions Day
Rally together your friends and family to let loose and run wild for the ultimate day on Roatan.
Are You Ready?
Extreme Roatan – Sunday 23rd October
4.5 km Mud & Obstacle Run Starting 9.00am
Individual and Team Competition.
Tickets pre-event: $30 per adult
Tickets on event day: $40 per adult
Tickets for sale online at http://extremeroatan.com/register/ or check with your local gym.
Extreme Roatan Champions Day is helping to raise awareness and support for Medicines for Roatan:
Medicines for Roatan is an Honduran nonprofit organization founded on Roatan in 2006. Their mission is to help supplement the Roatan Public Hospital and Centros de Salud Publicos with much needed, quality-assured medicines. The established budget for medicines at the Roatan Public Hospital continuous falls short of the quantity of medical treatment needed for the population of Roatan, Medicines for Roatan aim’s to fill this gap.
Thanks to our major sponsors:
Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum
– The course for Champions Day will be 4.5 km and will include new and additional obstacles. This will be the hardest event so far, so time to start training.
– We will be awarding male and female 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
– To compete in the team competition your team must be a minimum of 6 runners, and include at least 4 males and 2 females. Times will be recorded for everyone, the first 4 males and 2 females for each teams times will be averaged to create a team time, the quickest team time wins.
– Champions Day is for participants 18 years and over.
SIGN UP NOW at www.extremeroatan.com